Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Challenge!

Angela, who writes The Cornerstone blog for Christian Teachers, sort of blogged a challenge. She said that no other Christian teachers write about their classroom experiences. This will be tricky for me, as I am a special education teacher. I'll have to keep it really generic, but I'll give it a try. I do have quite a team to work with, so I could focus more on those experiences, in a politically neutral way. Wow! This could be difficult, but I'll give it a try. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I may not be a teacher but I am excited to see how God reveals Himself in your classroom. You don't only have to share what you do to glorify God but also the ways you see Him in these awesome children, their innocent words, their unexpected developments and the like. I love it when we can be reminded to find God in areas where others think He isn't. In those instances we get a deeper look at the Character of our King.