Sunday, May 31, 2009

The search is on

I have been regularly checking the schools in the Portland area for job openings. In Beaverton some jobs just opened. They are district jobs, and that is a step in the right direction. They should have jobs at schools posted shortly. As soon as I get home, I'll finish filling out my applications. It takes a little bit because of the essays. I'm grateful for a little more schooling to help me answer these questions.

I know that special education jobs are harder to fill than others, and easily vacated. I pray that I can find a good job next fall. Oh the woes of being the new teacher on staff again. I hope we stay here for a while so I don't have to be the new teacher for long.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I hope you can stay too! Blessings in your job search.