Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do you ever feel buried?

Do you ever feel buried in paper work? OI! I'm working on an IEP this weekend. Luckily it is for an LD kid, so it is much easier to write than an IEP for my CI kiddos. There is so much paper work! And why? Lawyers and advocates. I'm so glad that parents have advocates to help them get outside services. I think that is a great asset. However, I'm not so sure about them in schools. That is another post though.

Anyway, I just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading. (listening) :)

2 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I'm going to send you a picture of my desk--then you'll know what "buried in paperwork" really means! LOL

Michelle Johnson said...

I know! I just cleaned off my desk on Friday because I didn't have any kids that day. That is the only time I can manage to clean off my desk. It still has piles of papers, but you can tell it is faux wood grain top. :)